A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smruti Nalawadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Smruti Nalawadi is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalawadi graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Nalawadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smruti Shailesh Nalawadi MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smruti S. Nalawadi practice?
- Dr. Smruti Nalawadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Smruti Nalawadi practices Internal Medicine near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Salinas Internists.