A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Smyrna Antoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Smyrna Antoun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Smyrna Abou Antoun MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Smyrna A. Antoun practice?
- Dr. Smyrna Antoun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Smyrna Antoun practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Cleveland Internists.