A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leeana Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leeana Hauser, MD is board certified in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hauser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cassia Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leeana B Gregory Hauser MD is a female Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leeana B. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Leeana Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Leeana Hauser practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Burley, ID.
See Burley Pathologists.