A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sneh Burman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burman
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Burman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sneh Burman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burman graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Burman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sneh Prabha Burman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sneh P. Burman practice?
- Dr. Sneh Burman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sneh Burman practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.