Learn more about Dr. Sneha Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sneha Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sneha Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sneha Patel MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sneha Patel practice?
- Dr. Sneha Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sneha Patel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists and Arlington Cardiologists.