A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snehal Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehal Amin, Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon, Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snehal Amin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Amin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Snehal P. Amin practice?
Dr. Snehal Amin practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Pomona, CA.
See New York Dermatologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Pediatric Specialists.