A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snehal Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehal Amin, Dermatologist, Dermatologic Surgeon, Mohs Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snehal Amin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Amin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snehal Amin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Snehal Amin practice?
- Dr. Snehal Amin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Snehal Amin practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Pomona, CA.
See Mount Kisco Dermatologists.