Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Surgical Specialist
1120 Carlton Ave
Ste 1500
Lake Wales, FL 33853
863-679-2707
Locations and availability (6)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by K. Washington on Apr 11th, 2013

I want to stand on a rooftop, any rooftop and scream to the top of my lungs about the Caring & Kindness of Dr. Patel. His diagnosis are accurate, he spends time with my family, explaining anything we do not understand, even during my follow up visits. He's Sweet, Considerate & works diligently to make sure my life is healing & getting back to normal living after every surgery he performed. Dr. Patel's office staff are Courteous too. I guess with a Doctor like him, why wouldn't they be. I love my Doctor!

|  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

Removed my gall bladder, did two surgeries on my husband. We highly recommend. He was very courteous and explained the procedure in detail. If you don't like this doctor you have problem.

|  Preliminary Meeting  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2011

We were referred to him for consult on removing my husband's gall bladder. Pleasant, knowledgeable and caring. We chose him over the other referral and are scheduled for 1/21/11 for the procedure. I'll review again after.

|  Talks over patient's head  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2009

He kept using big words and I didn't even realize that I had cancer until he recommended an appointment for an Oncologist. His nurse spent more time explaining my condition than he did.

|  THANK YOU DR. Snehal C. PATEL  |  show details
by Teena Rucker on Oct 19th, 2009

Gosh, It was so Nice to meet a Doctor so honest and up front about the matter at hand.I would highly recommend this Doctor.