- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehal Naik is Poor. Dr. Naik has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snehal Naik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Naik graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Naik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Snehal Naik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Snehal Naik practice?
Dr. Snehal Naik practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Park Ridge, NJ.
See Emerson Internists.