Jun 27th, 2015

No pain during the extraction

Jun 19th, 2015

Lauren was cool

May 29th, 2015

Thank you for working with me.

May 6th, 2015

Apr 4th, 2015

Awesome job

Mar 25th, 2015

Quick and easy

Mar 24th, 2015

Very welcoming staff and doctor.

Four Wisdom Teeth show details Four Wisdom Teeth
by Kelly Merenda on Mar 21st, 2015

A potentially stressful oral surgery was in reality well-done, efficient and peaceful! SOO grateful!!

Mar 17th, 2015

This place is awesome. Friendly staff and Dr. Patel is amazing, he's like a surgical ninja.

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
by Jenny Sunga on Jan 8th, 2015

The office and staff were both were welcoming and organized. The wisdom teeth extraction was fast and simple. I experienced little pain afterwards and recovered quickly.

Dec 8th, 2014

Good !

Oct 21st, 2014

Awesome time!

May 28th, 2014

Wonderful. Caring &absolutely the BEST

May 19th, 2014

Monica, Eve, the front desk, doc and all the staff were awesome! They provided me with a same day appt when they had a jam-packed schedule. I am forever grateful and will tell my friends and family about this practice! Thank You Guys!!!!! :)

Apr 3rd, 2014

I really aprriciat the doc. Fastness

Apr 3rd, 2014

The procedure was quick and the staff were very courteous and friendly. My questions were answered.

Feb 26th, 2014

Everything went very well.

Feb 17th, 2014

This was a great experience (as far at dental procedures are concerned). The staff and dentist were amazing. I would recommend this office to my friends and family.

Feb 4th, 2014

Supportive staff and very friendly

Jan 31st, 2014

Very comfortable and good bedside manner.

surgery show details surgery
by Ann W on Dec 7th, 2013

Staff and Dr. Patel are awesome. I was able to preregister, find the office, and had no wait. Dr. Patel removed the teeth I had left that were in poor condition and his patience with my worries made me feel at home. Now I am saving for the next step of permanent dentures.

Sep 25th, 2013

Very comfortable place to be ,felt like home aside from the ouch pain (normal) everything was awesome.

Sep 21st, 2013

It's very good servcie

Sep 9th, 2013

It went great and fast. I will be back.

Sep 1st, 2013

My care was excellent and the staff was extremely attentive.

Great! show details Great!
Aug 28th, 2013

Great dentist. Minimal to no pain. Kept me calm. Took me in immediately. I Recommend this dentist to anyone. Thank you! Staff is great too. From reception to techs!

Wisdom Teeth Extraction show details Wisdom Teeth Extraction
by Roma on Jul 27th, 2013

After switching general dentists, I was told that all four of my wisdom teeth were severely decayed and would need to be pulled as soon as possible. (I had been feeling increasing pain in them, but my former dentist had disregarded my complaints.) I was concerned about undergoing the procedure because I only had a four-day period to recover before traveling back to Philadelphia for graduate school. I had heard horror stories from friends who had gotten their wisdom teeth pulled at an older age with other dentists/oral surgeons and was admittedly nervous about having to return to school in pain/having to find a follow-up dentist in Philadelphia for complications. Dr. Patel not only was able to accommodate my schedule but also made it the most painless surgical experience ever. I was feeling better the next day – other than a minor soreness. Tylenol was sufficient enough to counter the minimal discomfort. My swelling and pain was 100% gone in less than 48 hours. Three weeks later, I still have none of the complications that many of my other friends experienced with other providers. Additionally, Dr. Patel’s office is spacious and clean. The staff is professional and welcoming – which made the entire experience that much better. I am so thankful that I contacted Dr. Patel for my extractions.

Mar 11th, 2013

Very easy and comfortable!

Feb 22nd, 2013

Excellent service by far one of the best.

Upper jaw four front tooth implant show details Upper jaw four front tooth implant
Feb 20th, 2013

Dr. Patel has don great job! I was very nervous and afraid of the procedure but Dr. Patel has mad it so easier and pain less. I feel good,look good and I can eat good. Thanks Dr. Patel .

Feb 18th, 2013

Good experience

Feb 10th, 2013

Thanks for all ur help and availability.

Feb 7th, 2013

I came in nervous and scared but was surprised with how nice everyone was and patience ... Plus honest !!! I believe he and his staff are the best

Jan 28th, 2013

No problems.

Jan 24th, 2013

Great seervice

Extraordinary! show details Extraordinary!
Dec 2nd, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to make sure I was comfortable. The level of effort that you gave was extraordinary. I now know who to come to when I need an oral surgeon.

Nov 28th, 2012

Thank you for doing this for me. Help a lot.

Flawless! show details Flawless!
Nov 23rd, 2012

Great staff. Procedure was flawless and quick. Would definitely recommend to others.

Nov 21st, 2012

Excellent doctor.

Nov 7th, 2012

Great service and experience!

Great Job! show details Great Job!
Oct 30th, 2012

Dr. NGO said that Dr. Patel was a good friend and he would do a great job! Dr. Patel was excellent. The procedure went quickly. My only suggestion would be to provide ear plugs for your patients. I hope I never need to have any other extractions. If so I would return here. Awesome!

Friendly show details Friendly
Oct 27th, 2012

Very pleasant and friendly.

Oct 23rd, 2012

Thank you for making this procedure as painless as possible. Very impressed.

Enjoyable Experience show details Enjoyable Experience
Oct 20th, 2012

My whole experience was very enjoyable. The staff was very kind and helpful. The doctor made sure that I was comfortable throughout the entire appointment. I would highly recommend this doctor to everyone I know

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
Oct 16th, 2012

Very impressed with all aspects of service and care for my son.

Thanks show details Thanks
Oct 11th, 2012

Helen very sweet...front desk very supportive and helpful...thanks dr Patel

great experience show details great experience
Oct 10th, 2012

I had a great experience with this doctor. The office staff was efficient, caring, and professional. Dr. Patel made effort to ensure that I was comfortable during my dental implant procedure. The following days afterwards were easy with minimal discomfort. I recommend seeing Dr. Patel.