Learn more about Dr. Snehal Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehal Thakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thakkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snehal Govind Thakkar MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Snehal G. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Snehal Thakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Snehal Thakkar practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Hematologists and Gilbert Oncologists.