Learn more about Dr. Snehal Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehal Thakkar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakkar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Thakkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Scttsdle Health Osb
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snehal Govind Thakkar MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Snehal G. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Snehal Thakkar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Snehal Thakkar practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Show Low, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Show Low Hematologists and Show Low Oncologists.