A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snehal Thakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehal Thakkar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakkar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thakkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakkar graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Thakkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snehal Govind Thakkar MD is a male Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Snehal G. Thakkar practice?
- Dr. Snehal Thakkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Snehal Thakkar practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Hematologists and Gilbert Oncologists.