Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Snehalatha Konidena
Dr. Snehalatha Konidena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, NC, with other offices in Apex, NC and Smithfield, NC (and 2 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Konidena is affiliated with Alamance Regional Medical Center, Cape Fear Valley Health System and Dorothea Dix Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Snehalatha Konidena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Snehalatha Konidena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, NC.
Dr. Govinda Brahmanday
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Burlington, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Shreyang Patel
Burlington, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Sital Mody
Burlington, NC 0 mi14