A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Ghosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Snehanshu Ghosh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Far Rockaway, NY.
See Far Rockaway Obstetricians & Gynecologists.