A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snigdha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snigdha Thummala Reddy MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Snigdha T. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Snigdha Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Snigdha Reddy practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.