Should have had LASIK years ago! show details Should have had LASIK years ago!
by Sandra Halstead on Aug 9th, 2016

Well this surgery was a piece of cake!! I was sooooooo nervous about having Lasik done but once I met Dr. Singh and the rest of the staff, I had full confidence in my decision! I didn't feel a thing during it and was 20/15 the next day!! This is one line better than 20/20! Best decision I ever made!

by Max on Aug 5th, 2016

Castleman was the right choice, friendly staff. Surgery was quick and wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. After a day of rest my vision is great, and I expect it only to get better. Thank you Dr. Singh!

Lasik review show details Lasik review
by Eissac llamas on Jul 8th, 2016

Castleman's eye center took fantastic care of me during my lasik procedure. Every staff member in the office is very friendly and attentive! What really stuck out the most to me is how effectively the lasik process was explained, as it removed any anxiety of the unknown

by shell freeman on Jul 8th, 2016

Excellent service .

Jun 3rd, 2016

Dr Singh was great. Staff were very courteous, I had a difficult time trying to get ahold of the LASIK coordinator to schedule my surgery and to find out the time (they don't tell you the time when you schedule). Also not super convenient to drive to the Southfield office for the follow up. Aside from the difficulty with surgery scheduling and timing, the rest of the staff was extremely polite and responsive.

by Christine Mayer on Jun 3rd, 2016

My experience was AMAZING I will refer everyone!!!

Apr 18th, 2016

Everybody is very knowledgable, pleasant and and overall great experience!

by Sherri Massey on Apr 12th, 2016

The whole experience was awesome! Great results! I wish I had done this sooner!

Awesome show details Awesome
by Stacey on Apr 8th, 2016

Best thing i could have ever done for myself. I have wanted to do this for years but was too scared. I was so excited to see the alarm clock this morning without reaching for me glasses.

Me show details Me
by Bill hardin on Apr 8th, 2016

Fantastic and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable waiting area

Apr 5th, 2016

Everyone in the office was very helpful with any questions that I had.

by Andrea Manny on Mar 28th, 2016

Staff and doctors always friendly & helpful!

by Danielle Pricor on Mar 22nd, 2016

Always a great experience.

The best decision I've made for myself show details The best decision I've made for myself
by Thi Nguyen on Mar 10th, 2016

I have had the best doctor and staff experience here. I recommend everyone I meet to come to Castleman.

by Dylan Eberitzsch on Mar 1st, 2016

Staff are excellent and explain everything that is going on both during the surgery and any follow ups.

Feb 18th, 2016

Very surprised that surgery went as easily as it did! went very smooth.

Feb 9th, 2016

I am always taken care of well

I had LASIK surgery. show details I had LASIK surgery.
by Katherine B on Nov 14th, 2015

I had LASIK by Dr Singh 2 weeks ago. It was a piece of cake! I was so nervous and pleasantly surprised how easy it was. Now I am 20/20! Dr Singh and her entire staff were awesome! I would highly recommend.

20/20 Now show details 20/20 Now
by Steve S. on Oct 19th, 2015

I am so happy with my eyesight. I wasn't a Lasik candidate because of my high prescription and thin corneas, but Castleman offered me the option of ICL. For the first time in 25 years, I no longer need glasses to see. I never imagined begin free from glasses but now I can go swimming and do so many things that I couldn't do easily before because I had to wear contacts or glasses. Thanks Castleman Eye Center and Dr Singh. You guys are the best!! :)

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Scott Lomas on Oct 9th, 2015

Dr. Singh and the entire crew was fabulous! Here I sit one day later with better than 20/20 vision. During the procedure, they talked to you the entire time explaining what they were doing and giving words of comfort.

Dr. Singh is great! show details Dr. Singh is great!
by sharon b on Sep 30th, 2015

Dr Singh is great! I went to a lot of places because of my deteriorating eye sight on right. She was the only one who knew what the problem was and how to fix it. I have my sight again!! I traveled 2.5 hours to see her, she is well worth it. Thanks Dr Singh!!!!!!! : )

Lasik surgery patient show details Lasik surgery patient
by Dustin Read on Sep 19th, 2015

Very very happy with my Lasik surgery I was referred by several people who have had surgery with Dr Singh. She explained everything step by step and I didn't feel a thing!, I was also happy that I could use no interest for 2 years payment plan.

by Judy B on Sep 1st, 2015

I found Dr. Singh and the staff at Castleman Eye Center to be professional and courteous to my needs.

Glad I chose Dr. Singh!! show details Glad I chose Dr. Singh!!
by Jennifer S., Perrysburg, OH on Aug 30th, 2015

“After reviewing the surgeons that accepted my insurance I found Dr. Singh and the Castleman Eye Center. I chose to travel from the Toledo area after reading the reviews and recommendation for Dr. Singh. I couldn't be happier with my experience and the results from my Lasik procedure. Well worth the hour travel time!"

Lasik at Castleman Eye Center show details Lasik at Castleman Eye Center
by Rian T. on Apr 21st, 2015

I was very nervous about my Lasik procedure. The staff did a great job at calming me down. They walked me through every step and made me feel comfortable. Thank You!

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by Paiula J. Troy, MI on Mar 28th, 2015

I am so glad I researched. I went to 3 different Drs for LASIK and finally chose Dr Singh. She was so patient with me and answered every question. She put me at ease right away when I had surgery and I didn't feel any pain it was over so fast!!! I love my new eyes! Should have done this years ago.

Need to see better? Go to Castleman! show details Need to see better? Go to Castleman!
by Thomas Fox on Mar 5th, 2015

I had Lasik surgery at Castleman Eye Center and couldn't be happier! The initial appointment was very informative, the staff explained everything very thoroughly and answered all of my questions. The surgery itself was amazing! It was a quick appointment, and as soon as it was over, I could see perfectly!! The followup care was great, and I heartily recommend you choose Castleman for your eye care needs, particularly Lasik.

GREAT LASIK DOCTOR! Dr. Singh show details GREAT LASIK DOCTOR! Dr. Singh
by Meredith Stamper on Feb 18th, 2015

I had LASIK surgery by Dr. Singh last week and I am so happy I did! My nervousness kept me from scheduling this appointment, but now that it's over i wish I wouldn't have waited so long. It was painless and now i can see better than i ever did with my glasses!! I highly recommend Dr. Singh if you are thinking about LASIK!

Happy patient! show details Happy patient!
by Sean M. on Feb 18th, 2015

My Lasik procedure was as quick and easy as promised. Everyone was very friendly. I am extremely satisfied with the results!

by Jen Sanderson on Feb 3rd, 2015

Excellent experience at Castleman. Dr. Singh was amazing and explained every step throughout my procedure. I tested 20/15 in both eyes at my follow up visit. I do not know why I waited so long for perfect vision!

Laser Cataract Surgery show details Laser Cataract Surgery
by Susan Rocking on Sep 23rd, 2014

I just had Laser Cataract Surgery in both eyes by Dr Singh. I can see like I did in my twenties! I chose an upgrade lens implant. That means I can see to read and to drive without glasses. Just incredible. The staff and Dr. were so patient with all of my questions and the surgery was a breeze! So glad I chose Castleman Eye Center and have recommended them to my sister and uncle too.

patient show details patient
by becky on Aug 19th, 2014

first time with dr, singh. she was pleasant and to the point. however she did not introduce herself to me. i am sure that in time this will be a different experience. dr, castleman had faith in her ability and so will i. this is a good review. the staff, as usual, is 4 star. everyone is so nice and proficient. God bless you all!

by lucinda on May 5th, 2014

I really trust Dr. Singh. She has helped me see better than I have ever seen in my lifetime. Her staff is excellent also. Wait time may be a little long since she is so popular and a very skilled surgeon

Lasik surgery at Castleman Eye Center show details Lasik surgery at Castleman Eye Center
by Mary K. on May 5th, 2014

I feel that Castleman Eye Center did a wonderful job with my Lasik surgery. Everyone was great! They made me feel at ease and made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen. I was very satisfied with everything.

Satisfied LASIK Surgery Patient show details Satisfied LASIK Surgery Patient
by Sharde F, Detroit MI on May 3rd, 2014

Before receiving LASIK, getting dressed in the morning was even a hassle. I couldn't see a thing without contacts or glasses. I never felt comfortable in glasses and i didn't take the best care of my contacts. LASIK was a good choice for me. Dr. Singh and her staff eased my world of apprehension and nervousness leading up to the surgery. They're beyond comforting and accomodating! I hight recommend their services!!

Nothing short of amazing! show details Nothing short of amazing!
by Santwan T. Eastpointe, MI on Apr 4th, 2014

My experience was nothing short of amazing I had done all of the research beforehand. I checked the different procedures as well as different facilities. I felt the most at ease at Castleman Eye Center. I felt Like a patient and not a number! Thank you! I'm very happy with my results!

Cataract Surgery by Dr. Singh-Excellent show details Cataract Surgery by Dr. Singh-Excellent
by Charles D., Riverview, MI on Dec 12th, 2013

I recommended someone from Mississippi to come up here to see Dr. Singh that can't see very well. She does not trust the only two Drs. down there with her eyes. She had a bad experience and won't go back.

Clearly perfection. show details Clearly perfection.
by Vivian I. on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Singh and the staff at castleman eye center at both locations were the most professional, considerate, patient, knowledgeable, and understandable staff ever. If you want amazing results this is the place to go. Dr. Singh is so smart, cool and patient. She answered allllll of my questions, actually takes her time With your appointment. She knows her stuff!!! The wait time is short, the front desk handles appointments very well, the financing professional is very helpful, the staff nurses were so comforting and caring I felt very safe and knew was in good hands. They also know what they are doing. I can see crystal clear 20/15, surgery lasted less than 8 minutes, recovering was short and painless. I drove the next day! Two thumbs up, five stars. I tell everyone to come here only if they want the best.

Castleman Eye Center show details Castleman Eye Center
by Judy G. on Dec 9th, 2013

I have glaucoma and know the importance of managing it to prevent loss of vision, I also have an allergy to the medications prescribed to do this. Drs. Castleman and Singh have help me keep my pressures at a healthy level. The entire staff is professional, well trained, and friendly. They make you feel very comfortable and explain any procedure that may need to be done.

I see better now than with my glasses! show details I see better now than with my glasses!
by Elizabeth K. Trenton, MI on Dec 7th, 2013

I just had LASIK surgery by Dr. Singh and I am absolutely thrilled! Why did I wait so long? It was easy, affordable and she put me at ease during the procedure. It only took 10 minutes and I can honestly see better than I did with glasses. They offer free financing and my payments are only $95 per month. Easy! I highly recommend Castleman Eye Center.

Customvue LASIK! show details Customvue LASIK!
by Caroline W. Washington Twp, MI on Aug 17th, 2013

I could not be happier with the result! I stepped out onto my patio just a few hours after surgery & I could see every leaf on the tree at the back of the yard! I have a 1/4 acre yard! It almost moved me to tears! I have worn glasses & contacts since I was 10 yrs old. I am now 47, I am overjoyed! I would highly recommend Customvue Lasik! My experience with Castleman Eye Center exceeded my expectations! I received exceptional care from Dr. Singh & her staff!

by Ethan E- Warren Mi on Aug 16th, 2013

My experience with Castleman Eye Center and Dr. Singh was an overall positive one. After just a few hours following surgery, I noticed a massive improvement in my vision . The Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful . I would highly recommend anyone considering Lasik to check them out. They truly know how to make you feel comfortable.

AWESOME! show details AWESOME!
by Robin A Warren, MI on Aug 16th, 2013

I never thought my vision was that bad! OMG!! The difference in what I can see. Brighter, clearer colors, street signs! You don't know what your missing. No Pain - a lot to gain! Great Staff and wonderful doctor!

Cataract surgery show details Cataract surgery
Sep 19th, 2012

Excellent cataract surgeon 5 star professional.

James Simkus show details James Simkus
Aug 23rd, 2012

The whole process was very straightforward with very friendly staff. Very highly recommend LASIK to anyone who is not satisfied with their dependence on glasses or contacts.

My Cataract surgery experience with Dr Singh show details My Cataract surgery experience with Dr Singh
Jul 23rd, 2012

In a word Fabulous! Everything and everyone ran as smooth as clockwork. Friendly, professional, outstanding skills on everyone's behalf made this an easy experience. I look forward to having my other eye done.

K.Stephens show details K.Stephens
May 23rd, 2012

I had my LASIK surgery by Dr. Singh at Castleman Eye Center and I am very happy with the outcome. Dr. Singh was recommended by two of my neighbors and I got the CustomVue LASIK. My vision is 20/15, which is better than 20/20! I was nervous, but it was over quickly and didn't hurt at all! I recommend Dr. Singh and her staff. They are so kind, caring and knowledgeable.

Lasik show details Lasik
Apr 12th, 2012

Castleman's is a great place to go. They explain everything before and during the surgery. They do everything the can to make it worry free. I've had no pain at all. It's awesome

Wife happy with LASIK! Husband happy with Cataract Surgery! show details Wife happy with LASIK! Husband happy with Cataract Surgery!
Apr 6th, 2012

I cannot express how thankful I am that I listened to so many friends who had their LASIK by Dr. Singh at Castleman Eye Center! I know Jim Harper and Mike Bradley from MAGIC 105 had their LASIK there, so I thought I would call. I am seeing better than I did with my glasses!! Amazing! Dr. Singh was very calming and put me at ease during the surgery. My husband had cataract surgery by Dr. Singh and had a special procedure so he doesn't need glasses or bifocals either!

My Lasik surgery show details My Lasik surgery
Mar 30th, 2012

The staff and Doctor was so nice and explained every detail as they were doing the surgery. It was Awesome! There was no pain involved

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Donald on Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Singh was not only knowledgable but also very kind and caring. My wife is very ill and Dr. Singh never fails to ask me about her. She was recommended by my neighbor who had cataract surgery with her and really liked her. My exam was extremely thorough and the staff was great also.