Dr. Snigdha Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Southgate, MI

4.8

March 15th, 2017
The best
I had the most amazing experience at Castleman Eye Center in Southgate, MI. The staff is very warm and welcoming. There is a lot of laughter between them and patients coming in. But the real star of the show is Dr. Singh. Her talent and knowledge are incredible. My vision is so much better. Colors are so vibrant. Images are so much sharper. I'm seeing the world with new eyes and appreciating everything I can finally see. What I saw before was like images you would see on an old tv with rabbit ears. Now I see in 4k! I just can't stop looking around. Dr. Singh is a fantastic, caring dr. She even calls after surgery to see how you're doing. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone needing good eye care. I plan on going there for all my future needs as well.

March 15th, 2017
Happy patient
I've wanted Lasik for several years but was afraid. After meeting with Michelle and Dr. Singh I felt reassured. They explained everything and answered all my questions. I will recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone.

February 22nd, 2017
Mia C., Wyandotte Mi
I've been thinking about lasik for years. After making the financial commitment I was impressed by the options to correct both near and far sightedness one one procedure. I lead A very busy life and I was anle to return to work the very next day!!

February 22nd, 2017
Wow!!!!!!!!
My experience at Castleman Eye Center was amazing! The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Dr. Singh was very personable and answered all my questions. She made me feel very comfortable during the procedure and talkedt me through every step. I would recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone considering LASIK.

February 15th, 2017
I love my LASIK!
I just had LASIK by Dr Singh and it is awesome!! I got mono vision so I don't need my reading glasses or glasses to drive anymore! It's amazing and I highly recommend Dr SIngh and Castleman Eye Center.

February 2nd, 2017
I had my cataract surgery at Castleman's and I can't believe how well I see. Things are brighter, color are gorgeous and I can see fine print again. The staff and Dr. Singh were so caring and I have never had such a thorough eye exam in my entire life. They made me feel at ease during my surgery, which I was so afraid of initially. It ended up being only 6 minutes long and I could see well by that evening. Thank you Castleman Eye Center - you truly are the best!!

November 10th, 2016
Thank you!
Dr Singh is amazing! She has helped me so much with more than just my eyes! She is very caring and goes above and beyond for her patients... The office staff is also awesome, very helpful and friendly. I recommend Castleman eye center to anyone needing eye care.

October 28th, 2016
Love my Lasik!!
Just had my post op visit for lasik and I am 20/15!!! Even better than 20/20!!! So happy o went to Dr Singh. I was referred by someone at church. Would highly recommend Castleman Eye Center to anyone!

August 9th, 2016
Should have had LASIK years ago!
Well this surgery was a piece of cake!! I was sooooooo nervous about having Lasik done but once I met Dr. Singh and the rest of the staff, I had full confidence in my decision! I didn't feel a thing during it and was 20/15 the next day!! This is one line better than 20/20! Best decision I ever made!

August 5th, 2016
Castleman was the right choice, friendly staff. Surgery was quick and wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. After a day of rest my vision is great, and I expect it only to get better. Thank you Dr. Singh!

July 8th, 2016
Lasik review
Castleman's eye center took fantastic care of me during my lasik procedure. Every staff member in the office is very friendly and attentive! What really stuck out the most to me is how effectively the lasik process was explained, as it removed any anxiety of the unknown

July 8th, 2016