Ophthalmologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Laser Cataract Surgery  |  show details
by Susan Rocking on Sep 23rd, 2014

I just had Laser Cataract Surgery in both eyes by Dr Singh. I can see like I did in my twenties! I chose an upgrade lens implant. That means I can see to read and to drive without glasses. Just incredible. The staff and Dr. were so patient with all of my questions and the surgery was a breeze! So glad I chose Castleman Eye Center and have recommended them to my sister and uncle too.

|  patient  |  show details
by becky on Aug 19th, 2014

first time with dr, singh. she was pleasant and to the point. however she did not introduce herself to me. i am sure that in time this will be a different experience. dr, castleman had faith in her ability and so will i. this is a good review. the staff, as usual, is 4 star. everyone is so nice and proficient. God bless you all!

|  show details
by lucinda on May 5th, 2014

I really trust Dr. Singh. She has helped me see better than I have ever seen in my lifetime. Her staff is excellent also. Wait time may be a little long since she is so popular and a very skilled surgeon

|  Lasik surgery at Castleman Eye Center  |  show details
by Mary K. on May 5th, 2014

I feel that Castleman Eye Center did a wonderful job with my Lasik surgery. Everyone was great! They made me feel at ease and made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen. I was very satisfied with everything.

|  Satisfied LASIK Surgery Patient  |  show details
by Sharde F, Detroit MI on May 3rd, 2014

Before receiving LASIK, getting dressed in the morning was even a hassle. I couldn't see a thing without contacts or glasses. I never felt comfortable in glasses and i didn't take the best care of my contacts. LASIK was a good choice for me. Dr. Singh and her staff eased my world of apprehension and nervousness leading up to the surgery. They're beyond comforting and accomodating! I hight recommend their services!!

|  Nothing short of amazing!  |  show details
by Santwan T. Eastpointe, MI on Apr 4th, 2014

My experience was nothing short of amazing I had done all of the research beforehand. I checked the different procedures as well as different facilities. I felt the most at ease at Castleman Eye Center. I felt Like a patient and not a number! Thank you! I'm very happy with my results!

|  Cataract Surgery by Dr. Singh-Excellent  |  show details
by Charles D., Riverview, MI on Dec 12th, 2013

I recommended someone from Mississippi to come up here to see Dr. Singh that can't see very well. She does not trust the only two Drs. down there with her eyes. She had a bad experience and won't go back.

|  Clearly perfection.  |  show details
by Vivian I. on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Singh and the staff at castleman eye center at both locations were the most professional, considerate, patient, knowledgeable, and understandable staff ever. If you want amazing results this is the place to go. Dr. Singh is so smart, cool and patient. She answered allllll of my questions, actually takes her time With your appointment. She knows her stuff!!! The wait time is short, the front desk handles appointments very well, the financing professional is very helpful, the staff nurses were so comforting and caring I felt very safe and knew was in good hands. They also know what they are doing. I can see crystal clear 20/15, surgery lasted less than 8 minutes, recovering was short and painless. I drove the next day! Two thumbs up, five stars. I tell everyone to come here only if they want the best.

|  Castleman Eye Center  |  show details
by Judy G. on Dec 9th, 2013

I have glaucoma and know the importance of managing it to prevent loss of vision, I also have an allergy to the medications prescribed to do this. Drs. Castleman and Singh have help me keep my pressures at a healthy level. The entire staff is professional, well trained, and friendly. They make you feel very comfortable and explain any procedure that may need to be done.

|  I see better now than with my glasses!  |  show details
by Elizabeth K. Trenton, MI on Dec 7th, 2013

I just had LASIK surgery by Dr. Singh and I am absolutely thrilled! Why did I wait so long? It was easy, affordable and she put me at ease during the procedure. It only took 10 minutes and I can honestly see better than I did with glasses. They offer free financing and my payments are only $95 per month. Easy! I highly recommend Castleman Eye Center.

|  Customvue LASIK!  |  show details
by Caroline W. Washington Twp, MI on Aug 17th, 2013

I could not be happier with the result! I stepped out onto my patio just a few hours after surgery & I could see every leaf on the tree at the back of the yard! I have a 1/4 acre yard! It almost moved me to tears! I have worn glasses & contacts since I was 10 yrs old. I am now 47, I am overjoyed! I would highly recommend Customvue Lasik! My experience with Castleman Eye Center exceeded my expectations! I received exceptional care from Dr. Singh & her staff!

|  show details
by Ethan E- Warren Mi on Aug 16th, 2013

My experience with Castleman Eye Center and Dr. Singh was an overall positive one. After just a few hours following surgery, I noticed a massive improvement in my vision . The Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful . I would highly recommend anyone considering Lasik to check them out. They truly know how to make you feel comfortable.

|  AWESOME!  |  show details
by Robin A Warren, MI on Aug 16th, 2013

I never thought my vision was that bad! OMG!! The difference in what I can see. Brighter, clearer colors, street signs! You don't know what your missing. No Pain - a lot to gain! Great Staff and wonderful doctor!

|  Happy with my LASIK Surgery!  |  show details
by Jennifer St. Clair Shores on Mar 29th, 2013

I’ve been wearing glasses since seventh grade. My dad actually had LASIK done at Castleman Eye Center. When you hear the story of someone going through it and you realize how easy it is. [Castleman Eye Center] makes you feel as comfortable as they are doing the surgery. The surgery was fast and easy; there was no discomfort in the surgery. Right after my LASIK procedure, I was like “wait a minute, I don’t need these!” Oh my God I can see! It’s just an awesome feeling to know that you can see again." -Jennifer, St. Clair Shores

|  Cataract surgery  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Excellent cataract surgeon 5 star professional.

|  James Simkus  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

The whole process was very straightforward with very friendly staff. Very highly recommend LASIK to anyone who is not satisfied with their dependence on glasses or contacts.

|  My Cataract surgery experience with Dr Singh  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

In a word Fabulous! Everything and everyone ran as smooth as clockwork. Friendly, professional, outstanding skills on everyone's behalf made this an easy experience. I look forward to having my other eye done.

|  K.Stephens  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I had my LASIK surgery by Dr. Singh at Castleman Eye Center and I am very happy with the outcome. Dr. Singh was recommended by two of my neighbors and I got the CustomVue LASIK. My vision is 20/15, which is better than 20/20! I was nervous, but it was over quickly and didn't hurt at all! I recommend Dr. Singh and her staff. They are so kind, caring and knowledgeable.

|  Happy with my Lasik results  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I started inquiring about Lasik surgery thru Magic 105.1 and all their good results. Checked around to others and found Castleman to be the most upfront courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly place. I had an extra appointment just to have extra questions answered which they did willingly and happily! Made my worries very minimial.Diane

|  Lasik  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Castleman's is a great place to go. They explain everything before and during the surgery. They do everything the can to make it worry free. I've had no pain at all. It's awesome

|  Wife happy with LASIK! Husband happy with Cataract Surgery!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I cannot express how thankful I am that I listened to so many friends who had their LASIK by Dr. Singh at Castleman Eye Center! I know Jim Harper and Mike Bradley from MAGIC 105 had their LASIK there, so I thought I would call. I am seeing better than I did with my glasses!! Amazing! Dr. Singh was very calming and put me at ease during the surgery. My husband had cataract surgery by Dr. Singh and had a special procedure so he doesn't need glasses or bifocals either!

|  My Lasik surgery  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

The staff and Doctor was so nice and explained every detail as they were doing the surgery. It was Awesome! There was no pain involved

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Donald on Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Singh was not only knowledgable but also very kind and caring. My wife is very ill and Dr. Singh never fails to ask me about her. She was recommended by my neighbor who had cataract surgery with her and really liked her. My exam was extremely thorough and the staff was great also.