A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snigdhasmrithi Pusalavidyasagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snigdhasmrithi Pusalavidyasagar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pusalavidyasagar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pusalavidyasagar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snigdhasmrithi Sagar Pusalavidyasagar MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Snigdhasmrithi S. Pusalavidyasagar practice?
- Dr. Snigdhasmrithi Pusalavidyasagar has 14 office locations.
Dr. Snigdhasmrithi Pusalavidyasagar practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Red Wing Internists and Red Wing Sleep Medicine Doctors.