A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snorri Olafsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snorri Olafsson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olafsson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Olafsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snorri Olafsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olafsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Olafsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snorri Olafsson MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Snorri Olafsson practice?
- Dr. Snorri Olafsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Snorri Olafsson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists and Loma Linda Gastroenterologists.