A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snorri Olafsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snorri Olafsson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olafsson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Snorri Olafsson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olafsson graduated from University Of Iceland, Reykjavik.
Dr. Olafsson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snorri Olafsson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Snorri Olafsson practice?
- Dr. Snorri Olafsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Snorri Olafsson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Internists and Loma Linda Gastroenterologists.