A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Snunit Ben - Ozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Snunit Ben - Ozer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ben - Ozer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ben - Ozer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ben - Ozer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ben - Ozer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Snunit Ben - Ozer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Snunit Ben - Ozer practice?
- Dr. Snunit Ben - Ozer has 1 office location.
Dr. Snunit Ben - Ozer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tarzana Endocrinologists.