A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. So Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. So Abad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Abad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
- United Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. So Kim Florence Ha Abad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. So K. Abad practice?
- Dr. So Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. So Abad practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Primary Care Doctors.