A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. So Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. So Abad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Abad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kell West Regional Hospital
- United Regional Health Care System - South
- United Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. So Kim Abad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. So K. Abad practice?
- Dr. So Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. So Abad practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Primary Care Doctors.