Dr. So Abad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 14th, 2016
Love!!! She listens and is very attentive. Takes good care of her patients!!! I'm so glad my husband and I found her!

August 24th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Abad for the past 11 years. During that time I have established a genuine trust in her abilities. She doesnt rush through an appt. Which at times may mean you wait in the waiting room longer than preferred. But, ultimately you recieve a proper diagnosis and she gets to the root of your problem. She also really listens. You do not feel that she is needing to be somewhere else. She is blunt when it comes to uncompliance. She keeps you accountable for your own health and wellbeing. She also keeps you very educated on your conditions. At one point my pharmacy coverage changed and she was very willing to work with finding an alternative to a medication that was no longer preferred on my plan which saved me money. The change in medication did not alter any effects which she was very diligent to follow up on. Highly reccommend Dr Abad if she is accepting new patients.

May 27th, 2009
my review of dr. abad
she has always taken the time to listen to me and to make sure that everything has been done to help me. Because of this my health has been good.