A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sobha Paluvoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sobha Paluvoi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paluvoi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Paluvoi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sobha Paluvoi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paluvoi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Paluvoi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobha Rani Paluvoi MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sobha R. Paluvoi practice?
- Dr. Sobha Paluvoi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sobha Paluvoi practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists.