A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sobha Paluvoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sobha Paluvoi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sobha Paluvoi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paluvoi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Paluvoi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobha Rani Paluvoi MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sobha R. Paluvoi practice?
- Dr. Sobha Paluvoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sobha Paluvoi practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists and Leesburg Geriatric Doctors.