A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sobha Paluvoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sobha Paluvoi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paluvoi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paluvoi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sobha Paluvoi, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paluvoi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Paluvoi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobha Rani Paluvoi MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sobha R. Paluvoi practice?
- Dr. Sobha Paluvoi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sobha Paluvoi practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Psychiatrists.