A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sobhana Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narayanan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Narayanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sobhana Narayanan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Narayanan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobhana Narayanan MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sobhana Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Sobhana Narayanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sobhana Narayanan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Physiatrists.