A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sobia Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sobia Hasan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hasan
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hasan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hasan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobia Hasan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sobia Hasan practice?
- Dr. Sobia Hasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sobia Hasan practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Primary Care Doctors.