Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Inexperience Doctor and expensive referral.  |  show details
by Jimmy Cao on Mar 13th, 2014

My son playing boxing game without protected gears and got a few mild blows. I tried to get appointment to his family doctor, but we could not get any slot, thus the Providence facility instead set up my son with Dr Hasan. My son is OK at the time we visited her, but after look at my son, she order my son to brain scan as well as referred him to an ear specialist. Turned out the scan showed nothing and the ear visit also showed nothing too. The Ear doctor look at his ear twice, a week apart, each time 10 minutes and she put in a so called tiny "paper patch" the first time. The bill arrived for 2K just for the ear business. We do not get the scan bill yet!!! Doctor Hasan acted out of paranoid and inexperience. If you visit her for any sickness/disease, she probably search on line and throw in any treatments that she saw on the web. We could do the same without her help. I would not anytime in the future getting any service from her.

|  Misdiagnosed  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

As a FORMER patient, I would like to let potential NEW patients that this woman can be dangerous. I was told by her that I needed to see a psychologist and take anti-depressant meds without her running any type of tests on me. She assumed since I "looked healthy" and my 3 month old labs were normal, nothing else needed to be done. Needless to say, I found a new very educated doctor who diagnosed me with an auto-immune thyroid condition. I am currently taking meds and feeling great, but unfortunately I had to suffer for a very long time because of Dr. Hasan's lack of knowledge and caring. Pass on this one.

|  A Reluctant Patient  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2010

Dr. Hasan is an excellent doctor. Her bedside manner is both professional, and caring. I was hesitant to see a doctor for many years, and I found that she alleviated my fears immediately. She put me at ease when conducting my much needed physical exam, and made me want to keep my future appointments. I hope to be her patient for may years to come.

|  show details
by Jamelle Whitmore-Griffin on Jan 26th, 2010

My daughters and I love her. She's thorough and always pleasant.