Learn more about Dr. Sobia Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sobia Rizvi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizvi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sobia Rizvi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rizvi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobia Rizvi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sobia Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Sobia Rizvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sobia Rizvi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westbury, NY.
See Westbury Psychiatrists.