A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sobia Rizvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sobia Rizvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizvi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Rizvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sobia Rizvi, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizvi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rizvi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sobia Rizvi MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sobia Rizvi practice?
- Dr. Sobia Rizvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sobia Rizvi practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Shirley, NY.
See Westbury Psychiatrists and Westbury Child Psychiatrists.