A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Posadas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Posadas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posadas
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posadas graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Posadas MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maria Posadas practice?
- Dr. Maria Posadas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Posadas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Endocrinologists.