Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Needs a lot more attention to detail!!!  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

Where to Start! Wait time was about average for most MD offices I have been to, Management of Diabetes, well I am not quite sure what to think. Kept on a medication that wipes out my appetite which I am told is a side effect but there seems to be no concern at all with the amount of weight I have lost 15lb over 13 mos. I am underweight for a male my size. Medications have been adjusted resulting in a call from a medical assist who could not explain to me why the medications were being adjusted. Additionally this information was not communicated to another physician after I requested that this be done. I was prescribed another medication after labs came back showing abnormal results, again no further explaination as to why. I later learned that the labs may have been incorrect because i should have been fasting prior to the blood draw. I did tell the physician i had eaten that morning, I was not aware of what labs were being drawn or I would have said something. This physician has own lab in practice which while convenient, I wonder if this might have been caught had I gone to outside lab. Have values re run with another MD, and lastly I needed Prior Authorization for a medication and this took forever cause they kept sending to the wrong pharmacy and not filling out papers correctly, It took over 7 weeks for me to get my medication.

|  horrible...  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2013

She is a horrible doctor; she changes the dosage without checking blood reslts which resulted in alopecia. I wish I would have read the reviews before going to her; I feel horrible that I ever have her money to make my condition (hashimoto thyroidism) worse. She only cares about the lab tests but signs and symptoms are not addressed; it's as if she doesn't care. She's the only doctor I've ever been to who doesn't write notes while you explain to her your complaint. I do not recommend her yo anyone!

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

This person does harm. She should have her license revoked. Whatever she was taught in school is all she is willing to work with. NEW research and alternatives are not part of her approach. She will allow your condition to deteriorate completely before offering any assistance. On the bright side: If you're a man, you might like to just visit her though... my husband said she dresses like there is a pole in her office.

|  doctor care  |  show details
May 1st, 2013

The doctor flew into the room said your husbands blood sugar is high put him on insulin and left the room. NEVER called with lab results EXPECIALLY his A1C1 which is the most important. I HAD to track it down call the office and someone gave me the results of the A1C1. APPARENTLY SHE WAS NOT CONCERNED WHICH SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN. As a result I looking for another doctor who will at least, give me the time of day, give me answers to questions I might have. BE A DOCTIOR

|  She is oneof the worst doctors I have gone to. Fiest visit less than 5 minutes never called with important labe results  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2013

Terrible dr. (if she is really) WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMEND HER.

|  Dr. Posadas is a Blessing!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I am a fairly new patient to her coming from the Phx area (Ihave seen her approx around 3-4 times). I moved to Tucson and immediately started my search for an awesome Endocrinologist. I must say that Dr. Posadas is the best Endocrinologist that I have come into contact with and I am glad I found her. I was diagnosed with Papillary Thyroid Cancer back in 2008 from my Phx doctor so you can see my concerns with finding a credible doctor. I have found that credible doctor and it is Doctor Posadas. Dr. Posadas makes sure that all my needs are met and is on top of her practice. Dr. Posadas is very sweet and I know she cares. She explains everything to me in detail and actually shows me my medical file as she explains it to include blood work and results. She also sends me copies of my blood work and test results via mail without me asking. Dr. Posadas makes sure that my lypmh nodes are followed and that I am getting the right testing done to make sure that I stay in remission. Dr. Posadas and her staff cares and for that I am thankful that I found an awesome Doctor who knows what she is doing and who cares for me as a patient and as a person. Thank you, Dr. Posadas. Also, Clare (her medical assistant) is an angel. I can always call her with ease and she always comes on the phone when I call. Prompt service and prompt response. Thank you, Clare and staff! I am glad I found the right Endocrinologist and one that will help me stay in remission of my Thyca. Thanks, again!

|  angrycat  |  show details
by Anonymous on Aug 30th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Horrible. Save yourself the trouble and go ANYWHERE but here. Wait time was minimum of 1 hour each time when I drove 90 minutes to get there each tim ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  DesertWillow  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

The first time she made me wait an hour I gave her the benefit of the doubt since I was a new patient. The second visit, same problem. When I inquired I was told it was very unusual for her to run behind. My last (and final) visit I left the office after waiting 40 minutes. She spend 'maybe' 5 minutes with me each visit. Twice my white cell count came but high and twice she shrugged it off saying she didn't know why.Her staff is horrid. After my last visit when I walked out they told me I needed to drive one hour back to their office so that they could refund my copayment. They also said they couldn't mail me a check It was only after I threatened to complain to my insurance company that the manager suddenly figured out how to do a refund on their credit card machine.DO NOT go to her, please, save yourself the irritation!

|  Terrible  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I was ify about her in the beginning and now I see why. She is terrible. I gained nothing from the time I have seen her. She is nice in the begining and to your face, but very rude and short otherwise. I would not recommend her to anyone. I am so disappointed that I wasted my time and money for this service. She is not in depth about your results or concerns. I have PCOS and she has done NOTHING to help. Has no eating recommendations or exercise recommendations. I don't see the point of her being a doctor. Don't waste your time. You will be disappointed