Dr. Maria Socorro Posadas Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria Socorro Posadas?

I love them!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I really like this doctor, very friendly and personable. The office staff is great too. They are more concerned with your health and how YOU are rather than the $$!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Absolutely stellar!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Terrible. After many years of going there once again the front office staff one young lady in particular miscommunicated a message which led me to never go back again. She was caught lying again and the patient was the one that suffered the consequences.

Posted on December 25th, 2014

I enjoy seeing her for my appointments. She is very knowledgeable and a nice person.

Needs a lot more attention to detail!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Where to Start! Wait time was about average for most MD offices I have been to, Management of Diabetes, well I am not quite sure what to think. Kept on a medication that wipes out my appetite which I am told is a side effect but there seems to be no concern at all with the amount of weight I have lost 15lb over 13 mos. I am underweight for a male my size. Medications have been adjusted resulting in a call from a medical assist who could not explain to me why the medications were being adjusted. Additionally this information was not communicated to another physician after I requested that this be done. I was prescribed another medication after labs came back showing abnormal results, again no further explaination as to why. I later learned that the labs may have been incorrect because i should have been fasting prior to the blood draw. I did tell the physician i had eaten that morning, I was not aware of what labs were being drawn or I would have said something. This physician has own lab in practice which while convenient, I wonder if this might have been caught had I gone to outside lab. Have values re run with another MD, and lastly I needed Prior Authorization for a medication and this took forever cause they kept sending to the wrong pharmacy and not filling out papers correctly, It took over 7 weeks for me to get my medication.

horrible...

Posted on October 26th, 2013

She is a horrible doctor; she changes the dosage without checking blood reslts which resulted in alopecia. I wish I would have read the reviews before going to her; I feel horrible that I ever have her money to make my condition (hashimoto thyroidism) worse. She only cares about the lab tests but signs and symptoms are not addressed; it's as if she doesn't care. She's the only doctor I've ever been to who doesn't write notes while you explain to her your complaint. I do not recommend her yo anyone!

Don't waste your time

Posted on August 7th, 2013

This person does harm. She should have her license revoked. Whatever she was taught in school is all she is willing to work with. NEW research and alternatives are not part of her approach. She will allow your condition to deteriorate completely before offering any assistance. On the bright side: If you're a man, you might like to just visit her though... my husband said she dresses like there is a pole in her office.

doctor care

Posted on May 1st, 2013

The doctor flew into the room said your husbands blood sugar is high put him on insulin and left the room. NEVER called with lab results EXPECIALLY his A1C1 which is the most important. I HAD to track it down call the office and someone gave me the results of the A1C1. APPARENTLY SHE WAS NOT CONCERNED WHICH SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN. As a result I looking for another doctor who will at least, give me the time of day, give me answers to questions I might have. BE A DOCTIOR

She is oneof the worst doctors I have gone to. Fiest visit less than 5 minutes never called with important labe results

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Terrible dr. (if she is really) WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMEND HER.

angrycat

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Horrible. Save yourself the trouble and go ANYWHERE but here. Wait time was minimum of 1 hour each time when I drove 90 minutes to get there each tim ...

DesertWillow

Posted on August 7th, 2011

The first time she made me wait an hour I gave her the benefit of the doubt since I was a new patient. The second visit, same problem. When I inquired I was told it was very unusual for her to run behind. My last (and final) visit I left the office after waiting 40 minutes. She spend 'maybe' 5 minutes with me each visit. Twice my white cell count came but high and twice she shrugged it off saying she didn't know why.Her staff is horrid. After my last visit when I walked out they told me I needed to drive one hour back to their office so that they could refund my copayment. They also said they couldn't mail me a check It was only after I threatened to complain to my insurance company that the manager suddenly figured out how to do a refund on their credit card machine.DO NOT go to her, please, save yourself the irritation!

Terrible

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

I was ify about her in the beginning and now I see why. She is terrible. I gained nothing from the time I have seen her. She is nice in the begining and to your face, but very rude and short otherwise. I would not recommend her to anyone. I am so disappointed that I wasted my time and money for this service. She is not in depth about your results or concerns. I have PCOS and she has done NOTHING to help. Has no eating recommendations or exercise recommendations. I don't see the point of her being a doctor. Don't waste your time. You will be disappointed