A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapata Campusano graduated from Autonomous University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zapata Campusano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- North Oaks Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano practice?
- Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Socrates Zapata Campusano practices Neurology near Hammond, LA.
See Hammond Neurologists.