Dr. Soe-Moe Kyaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Soe-Moe Kyaw?

No bedside manner

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I have autism and i had an autistic meltdown in his office. He treated me like a child from the being. Didn't believe me i was suffering so bad and wouldn't prescribe me the adhd medication i originally went for because i was diagnosed with adhd but the insurance needed the prescription from my a psychiatrist not a pcp. So i brought in my Diagnosis papers and he still didn't believe me.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr K is awesome. Hardly ever have to wait to see him, if I do, it is the most comfortable waiting room. He always takes time to listen and be sure he knows exactly what is going on with me. He has my medication combination perfect and I have been stable for 3 years because of him. If you are looking for a psychiatrist for yourself or someone you love, go see Dr K!

Dr. Kyaw is a caring, compassionate, professional doctor.

Posted on June 26th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Kyaw changed my life. I had worked with other doctors and they treated me as if I were a piece of furniture. Dr. Kyaw spent time finding out exactly what was wrong with me and prescribing the medicines that I needed. The medicines I had been taking had left me feeling very numb and after I began taking the new medicines, I felt alive again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kyaw to anyone.

Posted on June 5th, 2016