Dr. Sofia Aeschlimann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sofia Aeschlimann?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Sofia Aeschlimann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017

Great Doctor, Very Caring

I just had my first appointment with her yesterday and even though I did not know what to expect and was very nervous, she was so nice and caring... she is extremely smart and excellent at her job!

October 28th, 2016

Dr. Aeschlimann is very personable. She treats her patients with kindness and respect. She is available, can be reached easily if there is a problem, and follows up with her patients.

April 5th, 2015

months ago- For many years I have seen different Psychiatrists for Bipolar depression and have been displeased with all of them. It seemed like they never really listened to me when I was explaining how I was feeling and that I was just another number to them. I felt rushed. On occasion they would change my medication but nothing really seemed to help. They had no sympathy or compassion. I felt like I was doomed to feel bad unitl I met Dr. Aeschlimann. She is so compassionate and sympathetic. Dr. Aeschlimann has been treating me for bipolor depression for less than a year and I cannot tell you how wonderful I feel. I am happy, energized and motivated. I can't recall the last time I've felt this good. I am so impressed with her I wanted to take the time to write this review and believe me I am not one to take the time to write a complimentary review but I felt like I had to. It's amazing to me that in the short period of time that she has treated me she figured out what types of medications would work for me. I highly recommend her. I only wish I new about her a long time ago. She truly is a God sent

February 4th, 2015

Fantastic facility. Staff is friendly and helpful. Therapists are well trained and will refer to other therapists if necessary. Dr. Sofia is the most amazing & knowledgable psychiatrist I have seen. She does not push medicine for the sake of writing a script. She continuously tracks progression and has an ease about her that instantly helps the patient open up in a safe environment. I would drive 100s of miles to keep my appointments with her. Highly recommend.

January 6th, 2015

Exceptionally compassionate and very thorough at understanding and diagnosing and treating issues. Documents history well to know what has and has not worked as far as meds therapy.

February 17th, 2012

She is an idiot, oh wait, a rude idiot

September 28th, 2011

Combines kind and gentle with firm - pushed me to see a therapist. (I needed the push.)

August 10th, 2017