A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Gekker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Gekker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gekker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gekker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gekker graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Gekker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Gekker MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sofia Gekker practice?
- Dr. Sofia Gekker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sofia Gekker practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.