A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Merajver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofia Merajver, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Merajver graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Merajver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Diana Merajver MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sofia D. Merajver practice?
- Dr. Sofia Merajver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Merajver practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Oncologists.