A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Merajver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merajver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merajver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofia Merajver, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Merajver graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Merajver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Diana Merajver MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sofia D. Merajver practice?
- Dr. Sofia Merajver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Merajver practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Oncologists.