A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofia Palacios, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacios graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Palacios has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palacios accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Palacios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sofia Palacios practice?
Dr. Sofia Palacios practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.