A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Palacios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofia Palacios, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palacios graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Palacios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Palacios MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sofia Palacios practice?
- Dr. Sofia Palacios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Palacios practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.