A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Qadir, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Qadir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Alternative Mental Health
- Central Florida Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Qadir MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sofia Qadir practice?
- Dr. Sofia Qadir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Qadir practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.