A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Qadir, Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qadir has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Alternative Mental Health
- Central Florida Behavioral Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Qadir MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sofia Qadir practice?
- Dr. Sofia Qadir has 1 office location.
Dr. Sofia Qadir practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists and Orlando Geriatric Doctors.