A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Suriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Suriel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suriel
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adult Obesity. Overweight-related Conditions.
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suriel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Suriel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Melendez Suriel MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sofia M. Suriel practice?
- Dr. Sofia Suriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Suriel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Cardiologists.