A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Suriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Suriel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adult Obesity. Overweight-related Conditions.
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suriel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Suriel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Melendez Suriel MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sofia M. Suriel practice?
- Dr. Sofia Suriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Suriel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Cardiologists.