Learn more about Dr. Sofia Suriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Suriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suriel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Suriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adult Obesity. Overweight-related Conditions.
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suriel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Suriel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Melendez Suriel MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sofia M. Suriel practice?
- Dr. Sofia Suriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Suriel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Cardiologists.