Dr. Sofia Tirovolas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 25th, 2015
I brought my mother to see Dr Tirovolas as she doesn't like doctors and is very picky about who she sees. Luckily she agreed to see Dr T and was really overdue for a checkup. Dr Tirovolas was caring, respectful, and made my mother feel comfortable. She was the first doctor that my mother liked! After taking my mother to a few appointments I actually decided to switch from my previous doctor and started seeing Dr Tirovolas myself.

December 10th, 2014
best internist I know
I attended a presentation given by Dr. Tirovolas about health management and really liked her calm personality and her philosophy of treating the whole patient and not just their medical conditions, so I made an appointment with her. I was really impressed with her, she's very caring and thorough and made me feel like I was in good hands. I'm very happy with her care.

November 8th, 2014
I saw Dr. Tirovolas based on recommendations from a few of my friends who are also nurses that see her. I'm really glad I found her! She has the best bedside manner, takes time to listen to you and she actually cares about her patients. She's very knowledgable, takes all my questions seriously and puts me at ease. I highly recommend her!