A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Vaisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Vaisman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Vaisman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Vaisman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sofia Vaisman practice?
- Dr. Sofia Vaisman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sofia Vaisman practices Family Medicine near , .