Learn more about Dr. Sofia Vaisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Vaisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaisman graduated from State Medical & Pharmaceutical University 'Nicolae Testemitanu', Chisinau.
Dr. Vaisman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaisman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sofia Vaisman practice?
Dr. Sofia Vaisman practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.