Dr. Sofia Vaisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sofia Vaisman?

February 16th, 2015

SOFIA IS THE BEST. THE REST OF THE STAFF SHOULD BE LET GO, INCLUDING HER SON

March 17th, 2014

A Past Experience

This experience took place years ago when Dr. Sofia Vaisman had her practice in an adjacent building. I was subjected to an unwanted examination which was embarrassing and traumatic. After the exam I was brought to another room and left alone to handle the results of he exam. At the time, Dr. Vaisman's nurse was named Linda. They were both cold and uncaring. I have never forgotten it.

December 18th, 2009

Very Nice

I'm not sure why there are bad reviews here. I have never heard anyone say a unkind word about Dr Sofia. Sometimes the wait is a bit long, but she is great. She always remembers me and takes extra time with me. She helped with samples and even stayed late when I had an emergency.

October 16th, 2009

VERY CARING,COURTEOUS,DR.GREATE OFFICE

August 22nd, 2009

Vivian

Spent extra time with me to explain what was going on. One of the few doctors in the valley left that takes almost all insurances, probably out of the goodness of her heart. Much improved office staff from the last year.

May 19th, 2009

Office Staff is horrible

This office is poorly run and unprofessional. The wait time to just speak to someone on the phone is insane(staff extremely rude) and the wait time in the office even with an apt is a min of 2 hours. The office staff trys to divert you to the emergency room whenever possible even if it's not an emergency. I continue to have the same medical problems that I have had from day one with this Doctor and have never been diagnoised properly. All the doctor trys to push is thier own vitamin supply.

January 27th, 2009

Nothing but bad experiences here.

Vaisman's office is very poorly run and this is at the expense of her patients care. Even with an appointment you are likely wait two hours over the appointed time to get in and then you may be resigned to seeing a nurse practioner! over the years, i've had various lab tests run and have NEVER received a call with the results. I always have to call myself, usually several times to find out. I have never gotten a definitive diagnosis on any of my problems. They just dont care. Her front office staff is incredibly rude, especially if you aren't Russian.The last straw for me was last week. I called out of concern because I have been sick with a bad cold or flu that hasn't gone away. I asked if I could come in to see if I needed antibiotics. I was told no, there were no appointments available but I could come in the next day between 9am-11am and wait and MAYBE I would be seen but there were no guarantees I would be. I ended up going to Urgent Care to get the antibiotics I needed and filing with my insurance company to switch doctors. This was long overdue.The practice has also begun to give botox injections and do chiropractic. I have nothing against this but Vaisman should be taking care of her sick patients first and foremost and paying attention to their healthcare. I think she is a good doctor who has lost her way at the expense of her patients and it's really too bad.

February 27th, 2017