Learn more about Dr. Sofia Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Weigel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weigel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weigel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofia Weigel, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Maristany Weigel MD and PA is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sofia M. Weigel practice?
- Dr. Sofia Weigel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Weigel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.