A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofia Weigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofia Weigel is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofia Weigel, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weigel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofia Maristany Weigel MD and PA is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sofia M. Weigel practice?
- Dr. Sofia Weigel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sofia Weigel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.