Dr. Sofia Weigel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sofia Weigel?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

She is a Workmans comp dr and does exactly what they tell Her to do whether it's good for the person or not. BAD DOCTOR

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Beautiful office and good staff

Posted on April 9th, 2015

If you have been injured on the job she is best Doctor you can get. She is an awesome woman and a great Doctor.

WORST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I went to dr. weigel for an eval exam to determine whether I had a tear in my knee. After waiting 2 hrs to see this doctor she examined me, then told me I had a tear in my knee. One of the exames she performed sent sharp pains shooting through my body. The next day I called her office to inform her of the pain I was experiencing. I left a message for her to return my call which I never received. When my Lawyer received the report it was the complete opposite of what dr. weigel told me in the exam room. This doctor is completely unprofessional and untrusthworthy.

Worst doctor ever!

Posted on November 3rd, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Weigel by my company to have a Fit for Duty exam to determine eligibility for return to work. She spoke with me and gave me the impression that I was ok to return. I did the physical portion of the test and it was up to Dr. Weigel to determine if I could return to full duty. They gave me a report first off that had other patient's names and then gave me a 3 month restriction based on things that didn't even pertain to my job. I am a receptionist and they tested me on lifting and other physical activities. Very poor judgment! Now, all my medical doctors have released me for full duty but since this doctor hasn't my short/long term insurance company has denied my pay. That leaves me off work with no pay! Not a happy customer! I would never recommend her to anyone!

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

SHE IS TO BUSY TAKING CAR OF HER 14 CHILDREN.. AND SHE IS ALWAYS OUT OF HER OFFICE..IT TAKES HER 5 DAY TO REFILL PRESCRIPTIONS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL!!!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I really liked her. She was gentle, efficient and had a very accurate diagnosis. Though the EMG was like medieval torture, she was very nice to talk with me during the test.

Posted on December 10th, 2015