A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofiya Donskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofiya Donskaya is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donskaya
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Donskaya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donskaya graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Donskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Oaks Hospital, Houston, Tx
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Houston, Tx
- West Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofiya I Donskaya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sofiya I. Donskaya practice?
- Dr. Sofiya Donskaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.