A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofiya Donskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sofiya Donskaya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donskaya graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Donskaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Oaks Hospital
- West Oaks Hospital, Houston, Tx
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofiya I Donskaya MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sofiya I. Donskaya practice?
- Dr. Sofiya Donskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Sofiya Donskaya practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.