A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofya Albukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albukh
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albukh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albukh graduated from Ustinov Medical Institute Aka Izhevsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Albukh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofya Nmi Albukh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sofya N. Albukh practice?
- Dr. Sofya Albukh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sofya Albukh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors and Van Nuys General Practitioners.