A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofya Albukh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albukh graduated from Ustinov Medical Institute Aka Izhevsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Albukh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofya Nmi Albukh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sofya N. Albukh practice?
- Dr. Sofya Albukh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sofya Albukh practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Primary Care Doctors and Van Nuys General Practitioners.