A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sofya Kagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kagan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sofya Kagan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagan graduated from Celjabinskij Med Inst, Celjabsk, Russia.
Dr. Kagan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sofya Kagan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sofya Kagan practice?
- Dr. Sofya Kagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sofya Kagan practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.