Dr. Sofya Tsyganovskaya MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Burbank, CA

April 25th, 2012
Love her!!!
She cared for me and my baby throughout my pregnancy and was incredible! She is straight to the point, yet very nice. If you want a Dr. to sugar coat everything and hold your hand shes not the one... but shes incredibly smart and has a wonderful heart. I can't thank her enough for being by my side the whole 9 months and delivering the joy of my life. Thanks Dr Sofya!!

June 6th, 2011
She's the best
Dr. Sofya delivered my son and got me through my high risk pregnancy which included hospitalization and minor surgery (two separate problems!) with great care and expertise. She's not a talker, she's a doer, so if you perceive someone who doesn't chat you up every appointment as someone who is rude, than you might not like her. She will deliver my next child in 7 months, as well. I would never consider seeing another doctor. If she stopped taking my insurance, I'd pay cash. That's how great she is.

July 28th, 2008
Wonderful doctor!
she is wonderful doctor. she is very caring, takes the time with you that you need. the wait time for appts could be better, but overall, she is a wonderful doctor. she took care of all my needs, helped me with all of my requests for disability, epidural, etc. Wonderful experience for the birth of my second child. Highly recommend.