The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mostoufi-Moab is affiliated with Abington Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital and Chestnut Hill Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Reed Pyeritz
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Douglas Holsclaw Jr
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Elisabeth Raab
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi19