A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostoufi-Moab
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mostoufi-Moab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostoufi-Moab graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Mostoufi-Moab has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab practice?
- Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sogol Mostoufi-Moab practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Endocrinologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.