A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sogol Pahlavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sogol Pahlavan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sogol Pahlavan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahlavan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pahlavan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sogol Pahlavan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sogol Pahlavan practice?
- Dr. Sogol Pahlavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sogol Pahlavan practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.