A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soha Ghossaini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soha Ghossaini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghossaini
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghossaini Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghossaini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ghossaini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Soha Nadim Ghossaini FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Soha N. Ghossaini practice?
- Dr. Soha Ghossaini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Soha Ghossaini practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See New York Otolaryngologists.