A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Soha Ghossaini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Soha Ghossaini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghossaini graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ghossaini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghossaini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Soha N. Ghossaini practice?
Dr. Soha Ghossaini practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hershey Otolaryngologists.