A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohaib Khalid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohaib Khalid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalid graduated from Shifa College Of Medicine, Islamabad.
Dr. Khalid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohaib A Khalid MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sohaib A. Khalid practice?
- Dr. Sohaib Khalid has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sohaib Khalid practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.