Dr. Sohaib Kureshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sohaib Kureshi?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Sohaib Kureshi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016

Spent as much time as I needed for questions. Walked out of the office with noore pain. Not even taking advil. Everyone was fabulous. Definately would recommend Dr. Kureshi .

July 18th, 2015

Dr. Sohaib Kureshi saved my life.

October 29th, 2014

Best neurosurgeon in Southern California

Amazing back surgeon! Great bedside manner, amazing technical surgeon. Would highly recommend to anyone with back pain needing surgery.

June 4th, 2013

He's a great Doctor!!

February 21st, 2013

I'm happy

Dr. Kureshi very patiently explained about my back problems and in detail what the operation would be like. He discussed all of the risks with me so that I could easily decide to go through with the operation. I read oterr reviews which were very negative about his staff, especially Tori Rocha. I definitely do not agree, she was both professional and kind to me.

August 22nd, 2012

Office Staff Tori Rocha

The office staff should be fired. Tori is rude unresponsive, never answers her phone nor returns phone calls.

June 22nd, 2012

Office Staff is rude, they never get back to you. Tori needs to be replaced

August 11th, 2011

Wonderful Demeanor : Business Acumen ehh not so much

Ok, I have issues with my spine. After my first visit, his staff lost the transcriptions, so I had to do another. OK, fine, stuff happens. He was very easy to talk to, and could easily talk to me at my level of comprehension, and seemed willing to explain everything and take as much time as required. He gave me realistic odds of success. After my surgery, he went on vacation, before I got out of the recovery room, and I didn't see him again for 5 days, though his associates did follow up with me. These issues seem very minor, when factored in with his demeanor. He is very likable, and I am comfortable with him, and his level of skill. He is still my doctor, and is going to do the next surgery.

May 18th, 2011

Don't go to this office!

Tori the front office girl is an absolute idiot. Showed up for an appointment and she said I wasn't on the schedule. No explanation or apology. Rescheduled me and then was rude to me about my complaining of their scheduling. Never actually saw the doctor because I couldn't get past the front office!

January 31st, 2011

2nd cervical surgery

I liked Dr Kureshi. Seems to know his stuff and trusted him enough to open up my neck and insert 2 rods and 6 screws. I however do not like his office staff. That is all I am going to say about that. But great Dr!

November 18th, 2010

Well educated and fantastic neurosurgeon

I have had 2 prior cervical discectomy with fusion surgeries (both done in different states). The surgery done by Dr. Kureshi was a revision of both my prior surgeries, (C4-C6 with re-fusion, removal of cage, and new instrumentation). Not only do I feel that he did a fantastic job, he did everything possible to keep my pain at a minimum, which is more than I can say for both of my prior neurosurgeons. My pre-surgical pains have ceased,(i.e. daily migraines, arm numbness/tingling, shoulder pain), and I've healed very well. I would recommend Dr. Kureshi to anyone looking for a neurosurgeon and will use him again should the need arise. His staff and nurse are great! I have no complaints whatsoever!

November 17th, 2010

Receptionist and Office Assistant?? are very unconcerned, indifferent, almost to the point of being rude. Doctor also was not "caring" at all........