A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Akbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Akbani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akbani has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Akbani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Akbani practice?
- Dr. Sohail Akbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Akbani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Beaumont Internists, Beaumont Hematologists, and Beaumont Oncologists.