Learn more about Dr. Sohail Akbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Akbani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akbani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Akbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Akbani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Akbani has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Akbani MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Akbani practice?
- Dr. Sohail Akbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sohail Akbani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Beaumont Internists, Beaumont Hematologists, and Beaumont Oncologists.