Dr. Sohail Akbani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Family Medicine, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Akbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Akbani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Epidemiology, and General Oncology Breast Cancer Lung Cancer Clinical Trials Biostatistics Epidemiology.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Akbani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Akbani has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sohail Akbani practice?
Dr. Sohail Akbani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Family Medicine, and Hematology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Hematologists, Arlington Oncologists, and Arlington Family Physicians.