A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hussain Ali has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali practice?
- Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Sohail Hussain Ali practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Maitland, FL.
See Maitland Endocrinologists.